Last updated on - October 18th, 2018
Welcome to the Selenium WebDriver Tutorial.
Automation eLearn’s Selenium articles will be enough for you to understand and learn automation using Selenium. However, in case of any doubt or issue, you can comment on the respective article or use the contact form or you can directly send me an email at email@example.com.
I will be happy to help you all and resolve your issues as early as possible.
Feel free to jump directly to any articles on this blog, which is most relevant to your need. I have provided a reference link to other posts in case you need to go through it. For beginners, I would suggest going in a particular sequence as outlined.
Automation Testing – Basics
- What is Automation Testing
- Why Automation Testing
- When to Automate Testing
- Top 10 Benefits of Automation Testing
- What Are The Popular Test Automation Tools
- How Automated Testing Tools Work
- How to Choose the Right Automation Testing Tool
DevOps – CI/CD
Selenium WebDriver – Basics
- What is Selenium
- What is Selenium WebDriver
- How to Download and Install Eclipse IDE (Video Tutorial)
- How to Create a Project in Eclipse (Video Tutorial)
- Setup a Selenium WebDriver Project in Eclipse
Selenium WebDriver – Intermediate